- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ LSF601-24 Light Shaping Filter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75617 000000000 H75617000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like all LSF Series Light Shaping Filters, the LSF601-24 is an easy-to-use polycarbonate sheet which can be cut to size to fit over any LED fixture a...Click To Read More About This Product
Turns LED PAR, bricks, strips, and panels into a linear wall wash light.
Like all LSF Series Light Shaping Filters, the LSF601-24 is an easy-to-use polycarbonate sheet which can be cut to size to fit over any LED fixture and transmit up to 92% of the light, shaping it to the desired effect you want. You can smooth or widen out any LED Panel or PAR while also improving improving the field of color. The LSF601-24 is a 60 x 1 degree 24" x 24" sheet which allows you to turn a LED PAR can into a wall washer.
- 60 x 1-degree 24" x 24" light shaping filter
- Affordable solution to turn your LED Par, Brick, Strip or Panel into a linear wall wash light
- Effective angular output: (light source angle) + (LSF angle)
- Temperature range: 30C to 100C @ 240 hrs or -40C to 500C
- Humidity: >95% ± 5% RH @ 24hrs.
- Transmission efficiency circular: 0.2 to 20 = 90% 20 to 80 = 85%/Elliptical: 85%
- Transmission: 400nm to 1600nm
- Spectral range: 200nm to 1500nm
- Brightness uniformity: 85%
Give your lighting rig another option with this simple filter. Order today!