- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Mega 64 Profile Plus 2 Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20871 000000000 L20871000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Mega Tripar Profile Plus is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-bright slim flat black Par with five 4W, 4-in-1 Quad LEDs.
The ADJ Mega Tripar Profile Plus is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any party. This fixture features an unique œsit-flat design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Tripar Profile Plus features 5 x 4-Watt, 4-N-1 RGB + UV LEDs which offers smooth Color Mixing, has a 40-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active Mode, RGB + UV Dimmer Mode, Auto Run Mode, & Static Color Mode), and has 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Tripar Profile Plus.
- Smooth RGB + UV Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Unique œsit-flat design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 4, 5, 6, 9 or 10 channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGB + UV Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (64 Colors), and DMX Controlled
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- 64 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker Free
- Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 21W Max
- IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 30 fixtures)
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC2 wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75x8.75x3.25/ 225x220x85mm
- Weight: 2.7 lbs./ 1.23 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.