- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Wi Flight Case for WiFLY LED PAR Lights with Wheels
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46764 000001000 K46764000001000
6-Month* financing available.
This heavy-duty road flight case is designed to accommodate up to eight ADJ WiFLY LED PAR light fixtures with 120V 3-prong Edison charging power plug...Click To Read More About This Product
Rugged good looks with built-in power plugs for onboard charging.
This heavy-duty road flight case is designed to accommodate up to eight ADJ WiFLY LED PAR light fixtures with 120V 3-prong Edison charging power plugs. Convenient, built-in power sockets allow you to charge the lights directly in the case so they're ready to go for your next event.
Life on the road can be rough on your lighting gear, so ADJ designed the Wi Flight Case to withstand demanding professional use. Thanks to 3/8 in. thick plywood walls and 1/2 in. thick foam lining the interior, the heavy-duty Wi Flight Case gives your valuable lighting fixtures the protection they deserve. High-impact, recessed spring latches and spring-loaded handles add convenience and rock-solid performance, while flat steel corners augment the Wi Flight Case's durability.
While all this ruggedness is great for protecting your gear, it doesn't make it easier to load your lighting in and out at each gig, so ADJ wisely installed 300 lb.-rated, high-impact casters to allow the Wi Flight Case to glide effortlessly across the floor and over ramps.
- Heavy-duty, profession road flight case
- Designed to hold up to eight ADJ WiFLY PAR LED lights
- Built-in power plugs for onboard charging
- IEC socket in side of case powers the internal plugs
- Rugged build with steel latches, handles and flat corners
Give your ADJ lights the protection they deserve—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.