- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antelope Audio Edge Strip Preamp and Microphone Package
- Write a Review
- #L18576 000000000 L18576000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This compact package delivers the same audio quality as a locker full of vintage mics and a rack full of outboard gear. The days of spending tens of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-in-one solution for high-quality studio recordings with a vintage analog sound.
This compact package delivers the same audio quality as a locker full of vintage mics and a rack full of outboard gear. The days of spending tens of thousands of dollars on a vintage mic collection are over. Now you can add high-end studio equipment to your collection for a fraction of the price.
The Edge Strip is designed to model a variety of vintage microphones, preamps, and even signal processors such as EQs and compressors. It contains Antelope Audio’s renowned Edge Modeling Microphone and the Discrete MP dual-channel microphone preamplifier.
The Edge Microphone is a dual-capsule, large-diaphragm condenser microphone specifically designed to reproduce the expressiveness and character of expensive classic microphones. The mic consists of a special double-sided capsule with 3 microns gold sputtered membranes. This allows for multi-dimensional modeling to emulate a variety of different microphones, polar patterns and even control the proximity effect.
The Discrete MP includes two XLR+TRS combo inputs, as well as two TRS outputs. The discrete analog circuits in the Discrete MP offer up to 61dB of maximum gain, and total control over the coloration, clarity, and character of the preamps. Meanwhile, the USB connection offers a simple way to control the Edge Strip remotely, from the comfort of your computer.
- Includes (1) Edge dual-capsule, large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Includes (1) Discrete MP audio interface
- Includes (1) microphone cable
- Includes (1) shock mount and pop filter
- Includes (1) power supply and USB cable
- Edge Mic emulations are now available in native plug-in formats (VST, AU, AAX) for all Antelope Audio interfaces
- *All plug-ins are iLok protected. An iLok is required in order to use them. iLok is not provided by Antelope Audio and must be purchased separately.
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.