Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Antelope Audio Goliath HD Gen 3true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Antelope Audio Goliath HD Gen 3$7,295.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
64-channel Thunderbolt/USB3/HDX-ready audio interface with Edge Duo modeling mic.
Antelope Audio compliments the Goliath HD | Gen 3 with the Edge Duo Modeling Mic
This high-quality dual-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models available. All have been meticulously measured from carefully selected original examples in one of the most respected facilities in Germany.
The full list of Edge Duo emulations includes: Berlin 47 FT, Berlin 49T, Berlin 57, Berlin 87, Berlin 67, Berlin M103, Vienna 12, Vienna 414, Tokyo 800T, Oxford 4038, Sacramento 121F.
The all-purpose I/O includes 16 mic preamps, with accusonic modeling, 2 analog inserts, 4 instruments inputs and additional, 16 analog inputs (over DB25) with 124dB dynamic range, 32 analog outputs (over DB25) with 129dB dynamic range, 2 transformer ReAmp outs, 2 headphone outputs (a total of 38 analog outputs). Digital & networking connectivity is established by industry-standard AES, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, Thunderbolt USB and HDX connections for a whopping sum of 346 digital I/O channels!
As no project is complete without audio effects, Goliath HD | Gen 3 includes 36 real-time FPGA FX pulled from the acclaimed Antelope Audio AFX library. Comprehensive software, front panel and touch-screen controls let you wield all of this spectacular power, housed within just 2U rack space.
Goliath HD | Gen 3 comes with 36 FX included (over 3000$ value):
Gyraf Gyratex IX, Stay Levin, FET-A76, VEQ-1A, VMEQ, POWERFFC, Clear Q, Power EX, Auraverb, BA-31, Power Gate, VCA160, x903, VEQ-HLF, 11 Guitar Amps, 11 Guitar Cabinets
Top-tier studio sound
A 64-channel Thunderbolt/USB/HDX-compatible interface, Goliath HD | Gen 3 achieves a stunning 136dB dynamic range on its mastering-grade monitor outputs. Coupled with the latest 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management system, Class-A microphone preamps and audiophile-grade AD/DA conversion, the device delivers top-tier studio sound quality.
Additionally, the acclaimed digital clocking can be distributed across the rest of your gear via Word Clock BNC outputs and the Antelope Audio 10M/10MX atomic clocks can be used for reference.
Real-time studio effects
Goliath HD | Gen 3 ships with a suite of 36 FPGA-powered audio effects. This powerful arsenal of lifelike, low-latency effects can be expanded with additional choices from their website.
Tackle any production challenge
Goliath HD | Gen 3 is cross-platform and works with any DAW, connecting to PC & Mac computers over Thunderbolt, USB and HDX (optional expansion)
Forget about latency
An Antelope Audio innovation, the Goliath HD | Gen 3's HDX Delay Compensation method brings any analog or digital input into Pro Tools, fully sample-accurate.
Please note that HDX connectivity is an optional upgrade and must be purchased separately.
Antelope Audio also offer an ultra-fast and custom build Thunderbolt driver for 64 channels of simultaneous playback and recording, at up to sub-millisecond (imperceptible) latency, on both Windows & Mac.
In addition, a latency-free direct monitoring over 4 independent internal mixers with 32 assignable inputs.
Built to last
Goliath HD | Gen 3 gets a gorgeous front panel facelift while keeping the convenient monitor and level indicators intact. The full-color touchscreen is still its centerpiece, enabling immediate access to metering, preferences, gain adjustments and mission-critical functionality. Each unit is hand-crafted in Europe with the latest innovations and quality standards in mind.
- 136dB dynamic range D/A monitor out conversion pushes digital audio to its near-limits
- Pro Tools HD-ready audio interface with two HDX ports (locked, optional expansion)
- Edge Duo modeling microphone with 11 mic models included
- 36 integrated real-time studio effects
- Latency-free monitoring environment
- Latest 64-bit Antelope Audio Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm
- Proprietary HDX Delay Compensation technology
- 16 Accusonic mic preamps with mic modeling support (for Antelope Audio Edge & Verge modeling microphones), dedicated controls and meters
- 2 independently assignable headphone outputs
- 192 kHz audio over HDX, Thunderbolt, USB 3.0 and MADI (to Dante Bridge)
- AES, MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital connectivity
- Integrated Talkback microphone
- Multi-functional touch-screen display for signal monitoring and function control
- Cross-platform Thunderbolt & USB connectivity (for Windows & Mac)
- Hand-made in Europe with superior build quality
Make the best recordings you can. Order Today.
Goliath HD Gen 3 Specifications:DIGITAL I/O
- REAR PANEL
- 1x S/PDIF In on RCA (2 CHs)
- 1x S/PDIF Out on RCA (2 CHs)
- 4x AES/EBU In on DB25 (8 CHs)
- 4x AES/EBU Out on DB25 (8 CHs)
- 1x Atomic In on BNC
- 1x WC In on BNC
- 2x WC Out on double BNC
- 2x ADAT In on Fiber optic
- 2x ADAT Out on Fiber optic
- 2x Optical MADI In and Out on Fiber optic (64 channels on each MADI Port)
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x Thunderbolt Gen2
- 2x HDX Port (32 CHs I/O on each port
- FRONT PANEL
- 4x DI HiZ/Instrument Inputs
- 2x Re-amp Outs
- 2x Headphone Outs
- REAR PANEL
- 16x Universal Inputs (Mic In/Line In) on XLR
- 16x Line In on 2x DB25
- 32x Line Out on 4x DB25
- 2x AD Inserts on double TRS
- 1x Monitor Line Out on 1/4 TRS stereo jacks
- FRONT PANEL
- 2x HP Out on 1/4 stereo jack
- 4x Instrument In on 1/4 stereo jack (dedicated for instrument / HiZ only)
- 2x Reamp Out on 1/4 stereo jack
- 1x 3.5 inches high resolution TFT display (262 000 colors) with capacitive touch screen panel
- 1x Big knob for all monitor outs or HP volume control (selectable)
- 1x LED Ring for visualizing the volume control or mute status on selected output
- 16x Knob for gain control of each Mic In (encoders with internal switch for muting)
- 16x RGB LEDs at the top of each Mic In knob (indication of input level)
- 4x Knob for gain control of each of Front panel's instrument / HiZ inputs (with muting function)
- 4x RGB LEDs at the top of each Instrument In knob (indication of input level)
- 1x TALKBACK microphone
- 1x MUTE button
- 1x MONO button
- 1x DIM button
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 50 °C, 32 - 122 °F
- Weight (approx.): 6.8kg / 15lbs
- Width: 483mm / 19"
- Height: 88mm / 3.5"
- Depth: 279mm / 8.6"
- Goliath HD | Gen 3 – Thunderbolt/HDX/USB3 AD/DA Interface
- Quick start guide
- Warranty Card
- 1 AEC Power cable
- 1 USB cable
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.