- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antelope Audio Satori W/R4S HI End Monitoring Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71185 000000000 L71185000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TEC Award winning Satori is a digitally-controlled true analog monitoring and summing system designed for today’s studios. Antelope’s Orion32 and Z...Click To Read More About This Product
A modern, digitally-controlled true-analog monitoring and summing system
TEC Award winning Satori is a digitally-controlled true analog monitoring and summing system designed for today’s studios. Antelope’s Orion32 and Zen Studio interfaces have both been praised for their digital clarity, while maintaining the realism of analog sound. Satori features the same high level of uncompromising sound quality thanks to advanced analog circuit design.Now Satori comes with a free mobile application available for iOS and Android mobile devices. The intuitive app turns your smartphone or tablet into a professional remote control for your monitoring system. It completely manages Satori’s entire functionality, giving the producer the comfort of having fast and easy monitoring control at their fingertips. Antelope's flexible software architecture allows you to have multiple mobile devices connected to the same Satori. This provides artists the opportunity to control the volume levels on their headphones themselves, while the engineer retains the control of the monitoring functions from the control room or even the play room while setting-up.
Satori provides a monitoring solution that maintains sonic accuracy while routing and switching between source material, especially when the D/A is handled by the clear and natural-sounding Antelope family of converters. Antelope Audio’s extensive background in designing pristine analog circuitry, highly optimized PCB layout and power supply technology result in mastering-grade transparency at a project studio price.
Innovative attenuator architecture with utmost precision
Whereas relay attenuators, being mechanical switches, provide the best sound quality, they suffer from popping or zippering artifacts when the volume is adjusted. Satori employs an innovative, patent-pending technology that dramatically reduces these artifacts while retaining all the advantages and excellent sonic performance of the relay attenuators. The greatest advantage of using relays is that they achieve 0.05 dB stereo accuracy and stable L/R balance even at lower listening levels. Satori also boast .5db increments of source and output trim offset control. This pristine, passive attenuator signal path fully preserves audio signal integrity while revealing even the most subtle nuances.
Analog sound with with flexible remote control
Switching and adjusting inputs and outputs, assigning headphone monitoring for the artists and even talkback, is now possible from anywhere in the studio. This is all achieved due to the Satori's elegant front panel, software control panel, ergonomic remote control and now a mobile application.
Flexible and accurate control capabilities are made possible by Antelope’s next generation of software control panel technology, which has opened the door to a whole new generation of analog devices, such as the Satori Monitoring System and MP32 32-channel mic preamp. For Satori this means fast and responsive source and speaker output switching, accurate remote volume control and also Mute, Mono, Dim, Mid/Side monitoring.
Satori is bundled with a bus-powered remote control – R4S. The remote is specially designed for Satori, completely replicating the front panel functionality. It provides engineers with ease and ergonomics, controlling Satori directly from the mix position. R4S allows for lightning fast control of all sources and monitors, as well as talkback.
Analog summing functionality
In addition to providing outstanding monitoring capabilities, Satori includes a fully analog 8-channel summing mixer. Analog summing allows engineers who work completely “in-the-box” to mix signals in the analog domain for a more natural blending of instruments. The summing mixer inside Satori maintains punch, headroom and excellent dynamics, while offering the analog sound usually found only from legendary analog consoles.
Headphone amps and talkback
Surpassing most monitoring controllers, which offer one or two headphone outs, Satori features four independent headphone amps ready to provide several band members their own, unique input feed with independent volume control. Satori’s headphone drivers are audiophile-grade and are the same as those used in Antelope’s premium line of high-end home audio converters, able to drive both low and high impedance headphones.
A unique software talkback solution allows for instant communication with performers. Satori provides great flexibility by offering several kinds of talkback mic sources – via the built-in mic on the front panel or R4S; the 1/4” TRS connector on the rear panel or the built-in mic in the engineer’s laptop, and the mic on your phone when using the Satori App.
- - Pristine analog sound with digital control
- - Mobile app to control your monitoring system
- - 4 Audiophile-grade headphone amps and talkback
- - Precise-stepped relay volume control
- - Analog summing functionality
- - Generous amount of connectivity options
- - User-friendly desktop app for Windows & OS X
Call or click to order today
- Analog Inputs
- 4 x Stereo Pair Line Level Inputs. Ch1 on XLR & Ch2-4 on TRS
- 4 x Stereo Line Level Inputs on D-Sub 25
- 1 x Talkback Mic Preamp on TRS
- Analog Outputs
- 4 x Stereo Line Level Outputs on D-Sub 25
- 4 x Stereo Pair Monitor Outputs, Mon1 on XLR and Mon2-4 on TRS
- 1 x Line Level Stereo Sum Output on TRS
- 1 x LFE Output on TRS
- 4 x Headphone Outputs (two on the rear and two on the front) on TRS
- USB I/O
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Type B
- For use with the software control panel
- Dynamic Range
- THD + N
- Operating temperature
- 0-50° C / 32-122° F
- ~2kg / 4,4lb approx.
- Width: 483 mm / 19” /Rack/
- Height: 44 mm(1U) / 1,75”
- Depth: 220 mm / 8,66”
- Power Supply
- AC Universal input ~95-245 V
- Power Consumption
- 25 Watts Max.
- System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Disk Space: Minimum 512 MB available disk space
- USB: 1x USB 2.0 Port
- Required USB bandwidth (for firmware update): 80%-90%
- CPU: Intel or AMD equivalent CPU with at least 2GHz operating frequency
- Memory (RAM): 4GB Minimum (8GB or more Recommended)
- OS X: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 (Sierra Recommended)
- Disk Space: Minimum 512 MB available disk space
- USB: 1x USB 2.0/3.0 Port
- Required USB bandwidth: 80%-90%
- Memory(RAM): 4GB Minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (Minimum) Intel Core i3 ™ or higher (Recommended)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.