- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apogee 16 Analog IN x 16 Analog OUT Module
- Write a Review
- Product H85990
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Apogee Symphony is one of the best sounding audio interfaces out there, and adding extra I/O channels is always a wise move. The 16x16 I/O module...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Max your Symphony's I/O with 16 great-sounding analog channels
The Apogee Symphony is one of the best sounding audio interfaces out there, and adding extra I/O channels is always a wise move. The 16x16 I/O module adds 16 balanced analog inputs and outputs featuring renowned Apogee AD/DA converters plus an S/PDIF digital pair so you can fully orchestrate your Symphony.
- Legendary converter quality from Apogee's 25 years of research and experience
- Fully-balanced inputs and outputs
- Simple plug-and-play expansion for your Apogee Symphony interface
Maximize your I/O. Order yours today.
- Analog IN:16 balanced inputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax IN: S/PDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 16 balanced outputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector