- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apogee FX Rack Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45482 000000000 L45482000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Apogee and Pulse Techniques PartnershipIn their quest to reproduce every nuance of the Pultec Program Equalizer, Apogee enlisted Steve Jackson of Pul...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Top-quality Pultec emulation plug-in.
Apogee and Pulse Techniques Partnership
In their quest to reproduce every nuance of the Pultec Program Equalizer, Apogee enlisted Steve Jackson of Pulse Techniques, the current manufacturer of new Pultec hardware. During the ten years Steve spent recreating the legendary EQP-1A, he learned the intricate secrets of each component from the only person alive who knew them – Eugene Shenk, the original Pultec designer.
After careful analysis of several vintage and new Pultec EQP-1A units, Apogee chose to model this plugin after one of Steve’s new units – it was like unboxing a brand-new unit in 1959. The Apogee’s software Pultec is the only EQP-1A type plugin approved and fully licensed by Steve and Pulse Techniques.
- EQP-1A Program Equalizer
- Precisely recreates the Pultec EQP-1A’s unique characteristics
- Broad EQ curves, shape your sounds while maintaining their integrity Interaction of Bands, to create characteristic EQ curves used by engineers for decades Circuit Non-Linearities, to add the “magic” that hardware units are renown for
- Developed with Pulse Technologies, current manufacturer of hardware Pultec EQs
- Apogee plugin modeled from brand new Pultec unit
- Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Pulse Techniques
- Run natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio
A stunning Pultec EQ plug-in. Order today.
- Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher, 10.14 Mojave fully supported
- 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
- Free Pace iLok account –physical iLok not required
- Logic Pro 10
- Pro Tools 12, Ultimate
- Pro Tools 11 and lower not currently supported
- Ableton Live 10
- Cubase 9.5 VST 1 & 2 ( VST 3 not implemented in this release )
- Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2m, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work