Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Apogee FX Rack Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
- Flexible Financing
Top-quality Pultec emulation plug-in.
In their quest to reproduce every nuance of the Pultec Program Equalizer, Apogee enlisted Steve Jackson of Pulse Techniques, the current manufacturer of new Pultec hardware. During the ten years Steve spent recreating the legendary EQP-1A, he learned the intricate secrets of each component from the only person alive who knew them – Eugene Shenk, the original Pultec designer.
After careful analysis of several vintage and new Pultec EQP-1A units, Apogee chose to model this plugin after one of Steve’s new units – it was like unboxing a brand-new unit in 1959. The Apogee’s software Pultec is the only EQP-1A type plugin approved and fully licensed by Steve and Pulse Techniques.
- EQP-1A Program Equalizer
- Precisely recreates the Pultec EQP-1A’s unique characteristics
- Broad EQ curves, shape your sounds while maintaining their integrity Interaction of Bands, to create characteristic EQ curves used by engineers for decades Circuit Non-Linearities, to add the “magic” that hardware units are renown for
- Developed with Pulse Technologies, current manufacturer of hardware Pultec EQs
- Apogee plugin modeled from brand new Pultec unit
- Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Pulse Techniques
- Run natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio
A stunning Pultec EQ plug-in. Order today.
FX Rack Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer Specifications:System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher, 10.14 Mojave fully supported
- 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
- Free Pace iLok account –physical iLok not required
- Logic Pro 10
- Pro Tools 12, Ultimate
- Pro Tools 11 and lower not currently supported
- Ableton Live 10
- Cubase 9.5 VST 1 & 2 ( VST 3 not implemented in this release )
- Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2m, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.