- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apogee JAM Interface Package
- Product H74490
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Apogee JAM Interface Package includes the Apogee JAM Guitar Interface,Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones, and a ¼ to 1/4 audio cable...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A plug and play system for guitarists with Apogee conversion.
The Apogee JAM Interface Package includes the Apogee JAM Guitar Interface,
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones, and a ¼ to 1/4 audio cable.
Apogee JAM Guitar Interface
JAM brings the legendary sound quality of Apogee to iPad, iPhone and Mac. Now guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play interface at an unprecedented price and experience ultimate tone with the guitar amps and effects in Apple' GarageBand software or other compatible applications.
Apogee JAM Key Features:
¢ PureDIGITAL instrument connection for pristine sound quality
¢ Designed specifically for electric guitar and bass
¢ No configuration, just plug in and play
¢ Easily adjust input levels for any instrument
¢ Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
¢ Made for GarageBand, Logic, and MainStage
Apogee JAM is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology which delivers your guitar' true tone to your iPad or Mac without compromise. JAM is the first high quality interface that makes a digital connection to both iOS devices and Mac. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM and other similar products immediately.
Who is JAM for?
JAM is great for beginners and advanced players who want a high quality guitar sound for practicing, recording, or just jamming on both iPad and Mac.
Ready to rock”status and level indication
It' easy to tell if JAM is connected properly by the status LED on the top panel. If it' green, you are ready to rock and the light becomes your input level indicator. If it turns red, you are rocking too hard and you need to turn your gain down with the control knob.
Crank it up and dial it in with easy level control
JAM features an input gain control knob. This rotary style wheel is conveniently located on the side of JAM for easy thumb access and allows you to dial in the level of your guitar without accessing software.
Did you know?
JAM is a true digital device featuring special circuitry designed specifically for guitar and bass. The Apogee engineers responsible for JAM' sound quality have created professional audio hardware found in recording studios around the world and heard on countless hit records.
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 closed-back headphones feature 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response. The circumaural, closed-back design on these Audio-Technica headphones ensure superior isolation. Lightweight with an adjustable cushioned headband for maximum comfort. 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector and snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter. 10' coiled cable with left-side entry.
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar and bass
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Works with GarageBand on iPad and iPhone or with any Core Audio compatible application on a Mac
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB gain
- High-quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 24-bit/44.1kHz analog-to-digital conversion
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone, or Mac
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response
- Circumaural, closed-back design ensures superior isolation
- Lightweight headphones with an adjustable cushioned headband
The fastest, easiest way for guitarists to go digital!
- System Requirements
- Devices: iPad, iPad2, iPhone 4
- iOS version: 4.3 and later
- Connection: Dock connector port (no batteries required)
- Mac OS:
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- Mac OS version: 10.6.4 or later
- Connection: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, or any Core Audio compatible application
- 0.5m cable for connection to iPad and iPhone
- 1m cable for connection to Mac
- Quick start guide
- Velcro strip
- Operation Closed-back Impedance: 40 ohms Maximum Input Power: 1,200mW at 1kHz
- Weight (less cable): 7.1 oz. (230 g)
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity (1mW): 98dB