- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apogee JAM Interface Package
- Write a Review
- Product H74490
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Apogee JAM Interface Package includes the Apogee JAM Guitar Interface,Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones, and a ¼ to 1/4 audio cable...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A plug and play system for guitarists with Apogee conversion.
The Apogee JAM Interface Package includes the Apogee JAM Guitar Interface,
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones, and a ¼ to 1/4 audio cable.
Apogee JAM Guitar Interface
JAM brings the legendary sound quality of Apogee to iPad, iPhone and Mac. Now guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play interface at an unprecedented price and experience ultimate tone with the guitar amps and effects in Apple' GarageBand software or other compatible applications.
Apogee JAM Key Features:
¢ PureDIGITAL instrument connection for pristine sound quality
¢ Designed specifically for electric guitar and bass
¢ No configuration, just plug in and play
¢ Easily adjust input levels for any instrument
¢ Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
¢ Made for GarageBand, Logic, and MainStage
Apogee JAM is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology which delivers your guitar' true tone to your iPad or Mac without compromise. JAM is the first high quality interface that makes a digital connection to both iOS devices and Mac. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM and other similar products immediately.
Who is JAM for?
JAM is great for beginners and advanced players who want a high quality guitar sound for practicing, recording, or just jamming on both iPad and Mac.
Ready to rock”status and level indication
It' easy to tell if JAM is connected properly by the status LED on the top panel. If it' green, you are ready to rock and the light becomes your input level indicator. If it turns red, you are rocking too hard and you need to turn your gain down with the control knob.
Crank it up and dial it in with easy level control
JAM features an input gain control knob. This rotary style wheel is conveniently located on the side of JAM for easy thumb access and allows you to dial in the level of your guitar without accessing software.
Did you know?
JAM is a true digital device featuring special circuitry designed specifically for guitar and bass. The Apogee engineers responsible for JAM' sound quality have created professional audio hardware found in recording studios around the world and heard on countless hit records.
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 closed-back headphones feature 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response. The circumaural, closed-back design on these Audio-Technica headphones ensure superior isolation. Lightweight with an adjustable cushioned headband for maximum comfort. 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector and snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter. 10' coiled cable with left-side entry.
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar and bass
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Works with GarageBand on iPad and iPhone or with any Core Audio compatible application on a Mac
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB gain
- High-quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 24-bit/44.1kHz analog-to-digital conversion
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone, or Mac
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response
- Circumaural, closed-back design ensures superior isolation
- Lightweight headphones with an adjustable cushioned headband
The fastest, easiest way for guitarists to go digital!
- System Requirements
- Devices: iPad, iPad2, iPhone 4
- iOS version: 4.3 and later
- Connection: Dock connector port (no batteries required)
- Mac OS:
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- Mac OS version: 10.6.4 or later
- Connection: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, or any Core Audio compatible application
- 0.5m cable for connection to iPad and iPhone
- 1m cable for connection to Mac
- Quick start guide
- Velcro strip
- Operation Closed-back Impedance: 40 ohms Maximum Input Power: 1,200mW at 1kHz
- Weight (less cable): 7.1 oz. (230 g)
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity (1mW): 98dB
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Apogee JAM Interface Package:
Headphones: First of all, I was a little nervous that these would turn out to be worthless after reading reviews here, and various other places. I really didn't expect much and ended up being plesantly surprised. They sound full and clean, they don't break up and crackle, and they're comfortable. I'm not bumping hip-hop or thrashing to metal, just using them to play my guitar. In this setup, with the Apogee JAM, having the phones plugged into my iPhone, volume all the way up, they sound fantastic. Maybe not high dollars worth of fantastic, but for what you pay, they sound wonderful.
Cable: It's black, braided, and works as advertised. 20 feet is quite generous for playing on your phone/iPad, but hey, it's a functional cable and I needed a new one anyway. The connectors seem quality enough, no cross-talk or interferance, so the sheilding seems decent too (was a prob with my old cable)
Appogee JAM: Holly crap, this thing blows my mind. I had hoped that at it's steep price, it was something special, and it really is. Perfect sound, no distortion to the sound or tone of my guitar. In-fact, when used with JamUp or AmpKit, my guitar sounds so much better than it ever did through my Kustom amp... I've started just pluging into the Aux on the amp and using it as a PA for my iPhone setup. This thing sounds so clean and clear. The gain knob seems to be more of a presence that a gain. Basically turn it up untill you start getting a little clipping and back it off a bit and you're in business, but if you want to turn it down, it can help get some cool, soft sounds out of your axe.
As a bundle, compared to the price of the JAM by itself, this is an excellent buy.