- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apple iMac 27-inch with Retina 5K 3.7GHz quad-core 9th-Gen Intel Core i3 2TB (MRR12LL/A)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68223 000000000 L68223000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iMac "Core i5" 3.7 27-Inch Aluminum (Retina 5K, 2019/Coffee Lake) features a "9th Generation" 14-nm "Coffee Lake" 3.7 GHz Intel "Core i5" process...Click To Read More About This Product
The iMac "Core i5" 3.7 27-Inch Aluminum (Retina 5K, 2019/Coffee Lake) features a "9th Generation" 14-nm "Coffee Lake" 3.7 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (I5-9600K) with six independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a shared 9 MB level 3 cache, 8 GB of easy to upgrade 2666 MHz DDR4 SDRAM, a 2 TB Fusion Drive, and a Radeon Pro 580X graphics processor with 8 GB of dedicated GDDR5 video memory. It also has a built-in "FaceTime HD" webcam and stereo speakers.
This model has a 27" 5120x2880 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS DCI-P3 "Retina 5K" display. The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2. It does not have a T2 chip.
Compared to its predecessor, this model is very similar externally and internally, but it has a more advanced processor and architecture as well as graphics processor.
By default, the "2019" iMac models ship with a compact aluminum Apple Magic Keyboard and the multi-touch "Magic Mouse 2".
- iMac 27"
- Lightning to USB cable
- Apple iMac
If you're due for an upgrade, this is a great one. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.