- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB
- Write a Review
- Product 241703
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ultimate in hands-free music listening pleasure, the 1GB iPod shuffle comes with a clip that allows you to attach it onto any piece of clothing,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Apple's most affordable and fashionable iPod.
The ultimate in hands-free music listening pleasure, the 1GB iPod shuffle comes with a clip that allows you to attach it onto any piece of clothing, backpack straps, or baseball cap. The 1GB USB flash drive stores up to 240 songs, which can be listened to in shuffle mode with a simple switch. The built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides 12 hours of musical amusement, whether you're running, working, or relaxing. It also has a indicator light to let you know when it's time for a recharge.
So shuffle on over to the "Add to Cart" button and become your own, personal mobile DJ.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery lasts for 12 hours of music
- Recharges via included USB dock
- Full-charge time: about 4 hours
- Indicator light lets you know when it's needing to be recharged
- AC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), WAV, and AIFF
- Mac: OS X v10.4.8 or later with USB 2.0 port,
- iTunes 7.4 later
- Windows: Vista or XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later, iTunes 7.4 or later
- Broadband recommended
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The I-pod shuffle is an excellent piece of equipment to purchase. While it has no screen it makes up for it in it's compact size, durability, sound quality, and the ability to clip it just about anywere. I have had a Sansa, and a sandisk and they were always giving me troble. I bought the shuffle on sale along with 'Gummy' earbuds and an arm band to clip it onto for when I run. As long as you don't throw it against a concreat wall mulitible times, or throw it in a pond it'll last a long time. I have no complaints. get it!