- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apple iPod Video 60GB
- Write a Review
- Product 241753
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Apple iPod Video puts more features in less space than previous iPod MP3 players, adding video to a device that's 10% thinner than the fourth-gen...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This iPod is music to your ears and your eyes.
The Apple iPod Video puts more features in less space than previous iPod MP3 players, adding video to a device that's 10% thinner than the fourth-generation 20GB iPod. Holds up to 15,000 songs and album art, 25,000 photos, or 150 hours of video. Brilliant full-color 2-1/2" display lets you take your music videos, TV shows, album art, and photos on the road. This portable iPod also boasts a battery charge life of up to 20 hours of music, 4 hours of slide shows with music, or 3 hours of video.
With the iPod Video, you can listen to audiobooks; browse through your photos with a slide show; watch video podcasts, music videos, and your favorite TV shows; consult your calendar; look up an email address; or check the time in another city. Oh yeah, and you can listen to music.
The iPod Click Wheel allows you to fast forward, rewind, pause, play, and access menus and the touch-sensitive surface lets you control volume or browse your music. The iPod Video syncs seamlessly with iTunes and connects to iPod accessories via the Dock connector and headphone jack.
- Holds up to 15,000 songs in 128Kbps AAC encoding and full-color album art
- 4-1/10" x 2-2/5" x 11/20", 5.5 oz.
- Bright 2-1/2", 320x240 pixel TFT display
- Up to 14 hours of battery life
- Holds up to 25,000 photos
- Holds up to 150 hours of video
- Plays video or photo slide shows on TV via the optional Dock
- Apple Click Wheel
- Accessory-compatible Dock connector
- Dock works with the new Apple Remote
- Charges and syncs via USB
- Works with Mac OS X or Windows 2000/XP
- Syncs contacts, calendars, and to-do lists
- Supports AAC (16 to 320Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Music Store), MP3 (16 to 320Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, AIFF audio formats
- Syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only) and PNG formats
- H.264 video: up to 768Kbps, 320x240, 30 frames per sec., Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48KHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5mbps, 480 x 480, 30 frames per sec., Simple Profile with AAC-LC up to 160Kbps, 48KHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
- Mac system requirements
- Macintosh computer with USB port (USB 2.0 recommended)
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
- Windows system requirements
- PC with USB port or card (USB 2.0 recommended)
- Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or later, or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought a g4, loved it. I bought a 60giger loved it untill it started to act funny. If I leave it off for a period of 2 days or more my music dissapears untill I plug it into a computer. After falling off a coffee table it has a sad apple face and dosen't work. And even after buying the apple care for it they say I am most likly going to have to pay for the repairs. my fault for the drop but not very durable.