- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apple Mac mini 3.0GHz 6-core Intel Core i5 8GB 256GB (MRTT2LL/A)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45648 000000000 L45648000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mac mini is a powerful computer capable of home automation and industrial-grade processing. Now with eighth-generation Intel 6-core a and Intel UHD G...Click To Read More About This Product
A powerful Mac mini computer with Thunderbolt 3 and versatile connectivity.
Mac mini is a powerful computer capable of home automation and industrial-grade processing. Now with eighth-generation Intel 6-core a and Intel UHD Graphics 630, Mac mini has everything you need to record your music. So whether you’re running a live concert sound engine or testing your latest iOS app, Mac mini is the shortest distance between a great idea and a great result.
Mac mini features high-performance 2666MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM memory for faster rendering, working with massive files, or running multiple virtual machines. And now you can configure even more memory — up to 64GB — to run even heavier workloads.
With a variety of ports, Mac mini is ready for a variety of workflow configurations. Thunderbolt 3 is our most powerful and versatile port ever — and Mac mini has four of them. The new HDMI 2.0 port delivers more bandwidth than its predecessor, so you can enjoy faster frame rates. And now Mac mini can be configured with 10Gb Ethernet so it's ready to move mountainous files and monstrous data up to 10 times faster.
- New eighth-generation 6-core processing
- Faster 2666MHz DDR4 memory up to 64GB
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), HDMI 2.0 and available 10GB Ethernet
- Blazing-fast all-flash storage with up to 2TB SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Excellent security with Apple T2 Security Chip
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.