- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Applied Microphone Technology AMT S15G Studio Acoustic Guitar Microphone with AP40 Preamp and Side Mounting
- Write a Review
- #270993 000000000 270993000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AMT S15G Studio version combines the AMT S15G cardioid guitar microphone system with the AMT AP40 floor preamp. The AP40 converts the microphones...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lets guitarists move freely in the studio!
The AMT S15G Studio version combines the AMT S15G cardioid guitar microphone system with the AMT AP40 floor preamp. The AP40 converts the microphones to low impedance, it regulates the voltage to each microphone, and with certain models creates a specific frequency curve. The curve is necessary is on certain models or musical instruments in order to maintain the most natural reproduction of sound in conjunction with the achieving the most amount of gain before feedback in a live application. The output of the preamp is an XLR low-impedance balanced output
The S15G comes with a cable that disconnects as well. This cable will allow the player to switch back and forth between the different AMT preamps as well as convert it to the "Wireless" setup. (Different cables and preamps sold separately)
The AMT S15G Studio version is meant to be used either in a studio setting where close miking of an instrument is desired or in a professional level setting where the "Sound Engineer" controls the microphone.
Requires phantom power.
- AMT AP40 floor preamp
- 1/4 - XLR Cable
- Flexible 6" Gooseneck
- Hard Shell Blo-Mold Protective Case
- Operates On Either 9 Volt Battery Or Phantom Power
- Ground Lift switch
- Wireless Ability
- Rugged Construction Of Anodized Aviation Aluminum
Extremely accurate reproduction of your acoustic guitar. Order today.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -65dB+ 4dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Phantom Power: 12 to 52 vDC or 9 Volt battery
- Max input SPL: 140 dB
- Dimension: 6" Flex Arm
- Cable: 6'
- Weight Mic only: 49 grams
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.