- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART HeadAmp 4 Pro with Talk Back
- Write a Review
- J13725 000000000 J13725000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HeadAmp4Pro has five stereo headphone outs, each with its own volume control. A separate footswitchable XLR input (with phantom power) allows ins...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Four-way headphone amp with smafrt features.
The HeadAmp4Pro has five stereo headphone outs, each with its own volume control. A separate footswitchable XLR input (with phantom power) allows instant talkback to any one or all of the connected headphones. Input matrix allows the listener to audition any or all auxiliary inputs for maximum versatility.
Although designed for home and project studio, the HeadAmp4Pro may easily be the ideal solution for teaching stations and conferencing communication networks.
Five stereo headphone amplifiers with independent volume controls
Built in talkback mic
Selectable external mic input jack
Separate aux inputs
Talkback on one or all outputs
Listen to any or all aux inputs
Remote footswitch jack
Phantom power on external mic input
Compact rugged package
Order today and simplify your recording workflow.
Output Connections: 4 - 1/4" TRS Stereo headphone
Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
Headphone Output: 150mW/ channel max.
Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40KHz +/- 1dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.010% (typical)
Dimensions: 1.75"H x 5.9"W x 6.5"D (44.5mm x 150mm x 165mm)
Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.14 kg) with power supply and packaging
Power Requirements: USA - 120vac 60 Hz
Export units configured for country of destination
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.