- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART Phantom l Active Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Product 180619
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ART constructed the Phantom I Active Direct Box to serve a multitude of needs in the studio and onstage: Problem: You need to connect an amplifier's ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Swiss Army knife for the audio engineer!
ART constructed the Phantom I Active Direct Box to serve a multitude of needs in the studio and onstage:
Problem: You need to connect an amplifier's speaker output to the mic input on a mixer.
Solution: Connect a Phantom I between the speaker output and a mic input with
phantom power on the mixer, then set the attenuation switch to ”40dB.
Problem: Your PA is humming because there is a ground loop between a signal source and the mixer.
Solution: Connect a Phantom I between the signal source and a mic input with phantom power and set the ground switch to Lift.
Problem: You need to connect an unbalanced line-level source (i.e., a synthesizer, another mixer, an effects device, etc.) to a mic input on the mixer.
Solution: Connect a Phantom I between the source and a mic input with phantom
power and set the Attenuator switch to ”20dB.
The Phantom I is not a phantom power supply, it is an active direct box that operates on phantom power.
- Attenuator switch provides 2 pad levels: -20dB and -40dB
- Switch-based ground-lift capability
- Dual 1/4" unbalanced inputs are parallel so one can be used as a thru jack
- XLR balanced output
- Active LED indicates presence of phantom power
- Input level: -10dB to +40dB
- Output level: -10dB to +2dB
- Frequency range: 1Hz-50kHz
- S/N ratio: 100dB
- Power: 9-48V DC of phantom power