Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
ART TransY, Two-Channel Discrete Transistor FET Compressor/Limitertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
ART TransY, Two-Channel Discrete Transistor FET Compressor/Limiter
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
From the Active balanced input to the transformer-coupled output, the TransY abounds with easily adjustable reliable, repeatable functions due to the attention to detail in the design. The TransY adapts to a multitude of applications with its' +4/-10 level switch. A wide range of adjustments are available through the front panel controls always producing a musical result. Even the universal power supply adapts to line voltages allowing you to tour the world or connect to portable power sources without interruption.
Apply the TransY as your secret weapon from playing out live to recording and mastering. The TransY can handle whatever you throw at it producing a professional result. Master your unique sound with the TransY.
- Low noise, low THD discrete transistor audio path for incredibly detailed sound
- Unique servo controlled FET gain reduction circuit
- Rotary Slope switches provide reliable, repeatable results
- De-esser reduces sibilance when compressing vocals
- Detector loop with separate input and output jacks allows contoured compression
- 10-segment peak sensitive Level meter can monitor either the Input or output
- High resolution LED Gain Reduction
Call or click to order today.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.