Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Spark Dubstepfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
30 drum machines, 1 powerful software.
Each one of SPARK's 480 instruments comes with 12 parameters allowing you to sculpt your own sound. Modify the noise color of your hi-hat, clip your bass through different analog filter types, LFO rate and depth of a wobble bass... The possibilities are huge!
Professional mix :
Thanks to the integrated 16-tracks mixer, you can fine-tune your mix with 14 high quality effects and also map each instrument stereo output to your favorite DAW
Perfect for Live performance :
Create stunning breaks thanks to real-time slicing and filtering on the XY pad, combined with advanced looping modes.
Seamless integration :
Spark DubStep integrates seamlessly with any DAW as a plugin (RTAS, AU, VST3) and also features MIDI assignments on all its key knobs and pads, making it compatible with your favorite MIDI controllers, whether they are keyboards or drumpads.
Easy Export :
Spark includes a feature to export your patterns in .wav and MIDI directly in your DAW. Simply drag and drop any pattern from your current kit and it will be automatically rendered in the format of your choice. This becomes very handy when you are working with loops and want to quickly use an idea in the context of a full production.
Easy MIDI Assign :
Spark DubStep is playable through your favorite MIDI Controller (pads, keyboards) thanks to a simple and intuitive assignation interface.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it' highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- 30 different kits aimed at producing dubstep
- More than 960 pre-programmed MIDI patterns
- FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and real-time automation on all parameters
- 14 high quality effects: Reverb, Destroyer, Bit-Crusher and more
- Spark's Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze
- Perfect integration : 16 independant audio outputs, midi I/O
- Based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE) and high resolution sampling
- Playable through any MIDI keybord or drumpads
Take the next step in dubstep production. Order today!
Spark Dubstep Specifications:
- PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS
- Windows: Seven / Eight
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- REQUIRED CONFIGURATION
- PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- 2GB free hard disk space
- REQUIRED MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
- PC: 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space.
- Mac (Intel only): 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.