- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arturia Spark Vintage Drum Machines Software Download
- Write a Review
- H95732 000000000 H95732000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SPARK Vintage Drum Machines brings 30 legendary drum machines to the musician. Intuitive and powerful, this software is much more than your typical s...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Complete vintage drum machine software.
SPARK Vintage Drum Machines brings 30 legendary drum machines to the musician. Intuitive and powerful, this software is much more than your typical sample player. By mixing high quality samples and virtual analog synthesis (based on TAE), Spark Vintage Drum Machines manages to capture the unique soul of these instruments.
From the classic percussion sounds of the Roland CR-78 and Korg Mini Pops 7 to the heavy punch of the TR-series, all the top producers' boutique models are available in one single easy-to-use interface. Add to this the lightning-fast workflow, in-depth tweaking possibilities, and live features of Spark, and you get a true must have for any demanding beat maker.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it' highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- 30 legendary drum machines including:
- Roland TR-808, TR-707, TR-909, CR-78, Korg KPR-77, Mini Pops 7,
- LinnDrum, Yamaha RX5, Maestro Rhythm King MKII, Simmons SDS V
- 14 high quality effects : Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Destroyer, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter, Sub generator
- Step Sequencer
- 16 independant audio outputs, midi I/O
- More than 1300 pre-programmed patterns
Download this software and have every vintage drum machine from cheezy to breezy at your fingertips.
- PC: 2GB RAM; CPU 2GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space, Windows: XP/Vista/7
- Mac (Intel only): 2GB RAM; CPU 2GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space, Mac OS X: 10.5 or higher