Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Sophisticated features to fine-tune your PA.
Response Control; an Ashly Exclusive...
This control, found adjacent to the crossover frequency control, adjusts the damping of the filter affecting the response shape of the filters at the crossover point. The dial calibrations refer to the amount of attenuation effected by the filter at the crossover frequency, i.e., a setting of 3dB means that the filter's high-pass and low-pass outputs are each "rolled off 3dB at the crossover point". This describes Butterworth filter response, or a gentle 3dB peak at the crossover point when the two filter output signals overlap. To obtain a flat signal, or "Linkwitz-Riley" response through the crossover region, set the Response control to "6". This attenuates each output of the filter by 6dB at the crossover point (two identical signals added together yield a +6dB increase). To obtain a notch at the crossover point, turn down the response control past "6" to best suit your needs.
The purpose of this control is to help offset the inaccuracies inherent in typical loudspeakers, thereby helping you to achieve a flat system response. NOTE: The Response control is not a "slope" control. A 24dB/octave crossover will always have a slope of 24dB/octave. The Response control only affects filter response shape in the immediate vicinity of the crossover frequency; the ultimate crossover slope is a fixed parameter.
- 24dB/Octave Slopes
- Variable Filter Response Allows Tuning-In Linkwitz-Riley or Other Filters
- Output Mute Switches
- Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- 20Hz Third Order High Pass Filters
- XLR and 1/4" TRS Audio Connections
- Peak Overload Warning LEDs
- Five Year Warranty
XR-1001 Stereo 2-Way, Mono 3-Way Crossover Specifications:
- Model: XR-1001 Stereo 2-way, Mono 3-way
- Input Level: Full-off to +8dB
- Crossover Frequency: 400Hz-8kHz, (40Hz-800Hz using divide by 10 range switch)
- Range Switch: Divides crossover frequency by 10
- Response Control: 1.5dB - 12dB
- Output Level: Infinity - +15dB
- Input Impedance: 20K ohm Balanced bridging
- Output Impedance: 200 ohm quasi-balanced (balanced output impedance with single-ended signal)
- Maximum Input Level: +23dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +23dBu
- Frequency Response: ± .5dB, 20Hz - 20KHz
- Distortion: < .05% THD
Slew Rate: 6V/uS
- Hum and Noise: -90dBu
- Power Requirements:
- 120VAC nominal, 92 VAC minimum
- 240 VAC availiable, 50-60Hz, 24W
- Size: 19.0"L x 1.75"H x 8.0"D
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.