- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Astatic by CAD 119L Gooseneck Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Product 271281
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Astatic 119L is a dynamic cardioid microphone, designed especially for gooseneck mounting in quality sound reinforcement and communication instal...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rugged and reliabile, made to provide years of dependable surface.
The Astatic 119L is a dynamic cardioid microphone, designed especially for gooseneck mounting in quality sound reinforcement and communication installations. A slightly rising high-frequency response and a gentle low-frequency roll-off assure excellent voice reproduction. The mic's cardioid directional pattern minimizes feedback, background noise, reverberation, off-axis coloration and placement problems. An internal-vibration isolation system, consisting of a special rubber-mounting ring as a support for the element, reduces gooseneck, stand, and handling noise. The 119L microphone has an effective multi-stage blast filter controls breath pop and wind disturbances.
This gooseneck mic by Astatic has a low-impedance output and is supplied with 5-1/2' of rugged two-conductor shielded cable. It's extremely rugged and reliable and will stand up under the most strenuous handling conditions to provide years of dependable service.
Economically priced mic that will do the job well for a long time. Order today.
- 19" heavy-duty gooseneck
- 2-3/4" flange
- 6' heavy-duty cable
- Polished chrome finish
- Operating Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 15 KHz
- Sensitivity: -57dBV (1.65) mV/Pa
- Gooseneck: Chrome-plated steel (19/32" diameter)
- Flange: 2-3/4" diameter x 5/8" 27-thread mounting with black finish
- Output Level: @ 1000 Hz
- Open Circuit Voltage: -77 dB (0 dB=1 volt/microbar), -60 dB (0 dB=1 mv/10 microbar), 1.4 mv/PA
- Front To Back Ratio: 20 dB
- Impedance: Low, 500 ohms
- Cable: Two conductor, overall shielded permanently attached, rugged, synthetic, jacketed cable, 5-1/2'
- Weight: 8oz.
- Housing: Die-cast zinc
- Finish: plated satin chrome
- Phasing: positive pressure (movement of diaphragm inward) will generate a positive voltage on the red cable lead with respect to the black cable lead