- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atlas Sound DT12 1' x 2' Drop Tile Loudspeaker Package with Enclosure
- Write a Review
- L00374 000000000 L00374000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This sleek, low-profile drop tile loudspeaker package from AtlasIED combines ease of installation with superb intelligibility for speech and music re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Simple, user-friendly installation in acoustic tile ceilings.
This sleek, low-profile drop tile loudspeaker package from AtlasIED combines ease of installation with superb intelligibility for speech and music reproduction. The 1' x 2' footprint allows quick installation into 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' acoustic tile ceilings. The E.O. box (with cover) is positioned on the side of the conical enclosure to facilitate rigid or flexible conduit. An external tap selector switch (located on the side of the enclosure) allows for easy system tuning by providing quick installer access to the 70.7V tap settings ranging from .25 to 4 watts.
An 8" dual cone speaker with 25V/ 70.7V transformer provides a 105° dispersion pattern and a frequency response range from 85Hz–8kHz.
- Low-profile design
- 1' x 2' footprint designed for installation in 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' acoustic ceiling tiles
- Dual 8" speaker design
- 105° dispersion pattern
- Frequency response 85Hz–8kHz
Order today for ceiling speakers that get your message across clearly.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.