- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atlas Sound M1000 8" Dual Cone Sound Masking Speaker with Transformer and Enclosure (White)
- Write a Review
- Product L00977
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M1000 sound masking loudspeaker assembly is designed to accurately reproduce the required spectrum of masking signal. The innovative 734 cubic in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The M1000 sound masking loudspeaker assembly is designed to accurately reproduce the required spectrum of masking signal. The innovative 734 cubic inch square enclosure ensures ample low-frequency response. A specially designed 8" dual cone loudspeaker is included in the package. A high-efficiency 70.7V internal transformer is coupled to an external tap selector switch for easy system tuning.
The exclusive AtlasIED EZ hang brackets simplify installation. This innovative suspension system utilizes (2) collapsible plated hangers configured to allow quick upward, downward, or side firing installation. The hangers are factory-installed on the unit and fold flat for shipping. To meet most any local code requirement, the M1000 includes an innovative cover containing both knockouts and a strain relief. This system will allow the use of rigid or flexible conduit (if required) and easily accommodates "through" connections on the removable plate. UL 2043 listed for use in air handling spaces.
Installation is made easy via the optional 78" suspension chain system, that allows quick mounting and height adjustment of the M1000. An integral wire strain relief strategically located on the top of the enclosure allows for secure loudspeaker cable termination.
- Pre-assembled unit includes 8" loudspeaker, transformer, enclosure, baffle and mounting hardware
- Labor-saving hardware package—complete with new snap hanger assembly, allows quick and easy installation
- Innovative input panel includes combination knock-out and strain relief connector to accommodate flexible or rigid conduit
- Design enables upward, downward, or horizontal orientation
- 734 in³ enclosure for extended low-frequency response
- Available in white epoxy finishes to blend with a variety of open ceiling plans
- Suitable for use above suspended ceiling systems or open ceiling spaces approved for use in air handling (plenum ceilings)
- Safety listed to UL 1480 & UL 2043
Call or click to order.