- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atlas Sound M1000 8" Dual Cone Sound Masking Speaker with Transformer and Enclosure (White)
- Write a Review
- L00977 000000000 L00977000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M1000 sound masking loudspeaker assembly is designed to accurately reproduce the required spectrum of masking signal. The innovative 734 cubic in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The M1000 sound masking loudspeaker assembly is designed to accurately reproduce the required spectrum of masking signal. The innovative 734 cubic inch square enclosure ensures ample low-frequency response. A specially designed 8" dual cone loudspeaker is included in the package. A high-efficiency 70.7V internal transformer is coupled to an external tap selector switch for easy system tuning.
The exclusive AtlasIED EZ hang brackets simplify installation. This innovative suspension system utilizes (2) collapsible plated hangers configured to allow quick upward, downward, or side firing installation. The hangers are factory-installed on the unit and fold flat for shipping. To meet most any local code requirement, the M1000 includes an innovative cover containing both knockouts and a strain relief. This system will allow the use of rigid or flexible conduit (if required) and easily accommodates "through" connections on the removable plate. UL 2043 listed for use in air handling spaces.
Installation is made easy via the optional 78" suspension chain system, that allows quick mounting and height adjustment of the M1000. An integral wire strain relief strategically located on the top of the enclosure allows for secure loudspeaker cable termination.
- Pre-assembled unit includes 8" loudspeaker, transformer, enclosure, baffle and mounting hardware
- Labor-saving hardware package—complete with new snap hanger assembly, allows quick and easy installation
- Innovative input panel includes combination knock-out and strain relief connector to accommodate flexible or rigid conduit
- Design enables upward, downward, or horizontal orientation
- 734 in³ enclosure for extended low-frequency response
- Available in white epoxy finishes to blend with a variety of open ceiling plans
- Suitable for use above suspended ceiling systems or open ceiling spaces approved for use in air handling (plenum ceilings)
- Safety listed to UL 1480 & UL 2043
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.