- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atlas Sound PM4FA 4" 2-way Pendant Mount Speaker with 70.7V-16W Transformer
- Write a Review
- Product L00389
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This pendant-style, overhead-mounted loudspeaker offers an impressive 130° sound dispersion pattern, and easily attaches to ceilings and other surfac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wide 130° dispersion pattern.
This pendant-style, overhead-mounted loudspeaker offers an impressive 130° sound dispersion pattern, and easily attaches to ceilings and other surfaces. The AtlasIED PM4FA features a high-performance 4” Strategy Series driver, which delivers accurate audio reproduction. Mounted down-firing in an attractive enclosure, the PM4FA provides natural sounding, wide coverage for low-height installations while retaining impressive full range frequency response for both music and paging applications.
Attaching a PM4FA to most overhead surfaces is a breeze. For open beam ceilings, a 3 m cable kit is included with a self-gripping ferrule system. If down pipe installation from hard ceiling material is required, any 3/4" ceiling fan installation kit may be utilized. These kits are readily available under the FANTEC brand from home improvement stores with various down pipe length options to provide installation ease regardless of ceiling angle (up to 45°).
- Pendant-style design
- 4" full-range driver
- 130° sound coverage pattern
- Ideal for voice and music reproduction
- Includes mounting hardware
Ideal for overhang installations—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.