- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio Modeling SWAM All In Bundle (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76824 000000000 L76824000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Some of the best solo instruments on the market in one convenient bundle. In the SWAM All In bundle, you'll get all SWAM Solo Woodwinds, all SWAM Sol...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Realistic, expressive instruments that respond in real time.
Some of the best solo instruments on the market in one convenient bundle. In the SWAM All In bundle, you'll get all SWAM Solo Woodwinds, all SWAM Solo Strings and all SWAM Solo Brass.
With this bundle you don’t need to look for anything else: all the best physical modeled Solo Strings, Solo Brass and the best hybrid modeled Solo Woodwinds will be yours.
Note: The realism and expressiveness of the SWAM instrument requires a computer with at least a 1.6 GHz Core 2 Duo CPU for running a single plugin instance. Less powerful systems may also prove satisfactory, but may require larger buffer sizes, involving higher latencies.
- Clarinets: Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
- Saxophones: Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone
- Flutes: Flute, Alto flute, Bass flute, Piccolo
- Double Reeds: Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon, Contrabassoon
- Double Bass
- Trumpets: Flugelhorn, Flugelhorn (Eb), Trumpet (Bb), Trumpet (C), Piccolo Trumpet
- Trombones: Double Bass Trombone, Bass Trombone, Tenor Bass Trombone, Tenor Trombone and Alto Trombone
- Horns and Tubas: Bass Tuba, Tuba (Eb), Euphonium, French Horn (F), French Horn (Bb)
Download your SWAM All In bundle today.
- Software type: Virtual instruments
- Plug-in format(s): VST, VST3, AAX
- Computer platform: Mac & Windows
- Delivery: Software download
- Version: Full version
- Sound generation: Sample based
- Standalone: Yes
- Expandable: No
- Free hard drive space: 250 MB
- RAM: 15 MB per instrument instance
- Mac requirements: OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra) - 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows requirements: Windows 7, 8 and 10
- 64-bit compatible: Yes