- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica 3000 Series (4th Gen) Network Enabled UHF Wireless Handheld Transmitter (Handle Only, Capsule Sold Separately)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73937 000001000 L73937000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3000 Series (fourth generation) wireless systems provide easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed sound reproduction. Avai...Click To Read More About This Product
A receiver and handheld transmitter provide network enabled UHF wireless freedom.
The 3000 Series (fourth generation) wireless systems provide easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed sound reproduction. Available network-enabled systems offer network monitoring and control via Audio-Technica’s Wireless Manager software.
All 3000 Series Network enabled systems feature:
Network port for monitoring and control via A-T Wireless Manager software
An AT8631 joining plate included in each network enabled system.
Network enabled receivers will no longer have a 1/4" audio output but will retain the balanced XLR output.
Network enabled systems feature monitor and control functions via A-T’s Wireless Manager software, not network audio.
3000 Series Network
The Audio-Technica fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give you the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum. 3000 Series systems have an operating range of 300' (100 m) and are available in two frequency bands – DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz) – that provide a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range. It’s more than twice that offered by the previous 3000 Series models. Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver, then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets you set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter's multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system configuration features an ATW-R3210N receiver along with an ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter. The ATW-T3202 in this system comes with an ATW-C710 condenser interchangeable cardioid capsule. Its industry-standard thread allows for the use of four additional A-T capsules, plus other compatible capsules. Transmitters feature rugged, metal housings and are powered by two AA batteries. Charging terminals on each transmitter work with the ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N charging docks (sold separately) to recharge NiMH batteries.
3000 Series network-enabled systems offer the same features and configurations as the standard systems along with network monitoring and control via Audio-Technica’s Wireless Manager software. Each network-enabled receiver also comes with an AT8631 joining plate.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL- FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in two frequency bands: DE2 (470– 530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz)
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld and body-pack transmitters can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Network-enabled system, featuring the ATW-R3210N receiver, offers network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitters and receivers include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry- standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- New rugged cH-style connector on body-pack transmitter provides secure connection to lavalier mics, headworn mics, and cables with cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
- Body-pack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
- Charging terminals on transmitters work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced audio output jack
Order today for network enabled freedom.
- Operating Frequencies: Band DE2: 470.125 to 529.975 MHz
- Band EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz
- Minimum Frequency step: 25kHz
- Moderation Mode: FM
- Dynamic Range: 115dB (A-weighted), typ.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, 17.5kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100m (300'), typical (Open range environment with no interfering signals)
- Operation Temperature Range: 23°F to 113°F (Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures)
- Frequency Response: T3201: 40Hz-13kHz (-3dB)
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio
- Maximum Output Level: XLR. Balanced: +14dBV
- Antenna Input: BNC-Type, 50Ω
- Bias: 12VDC, 160mA total
- Power Requirements: 12V, 1A
- Dimensions: 8.2” x 1.7” x 7.5”
- Net Weight: 2.4 lb
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas, AC adapter (country dependent), rack-mount adapter, AT8631 joining plate
- RF Power Output: High: 30mw, Low: 10mWat 50Ω, switchable
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone Element: Interchangeable industry standard thread
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- 30mW: 8 hours
- 10mW: 9 hours
- 30mW: 9 hours
- 10mW: 9.5 hours
- Dimensions: 7.5” x 1.5” (without capsule)
- Net Weight: 0.44 lb (without capsule)
- Accessories Included: AT8456a
- ATW-R3210N receiver
- ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter (handle only, capsule sold separately)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.