Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gig? Use it. Session? Use it. Cool microphone.
The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording
- XLR output connects for use in live performance
- Suited for podcasting, recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume from the bottom of the microphone
- AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Threaded stand clamp
- Cables included
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
USB and XLR have never been closer together. Order today for a truly multi-purpose microphone.
AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic Handheld USB/XLR Microphone Specifications:
- Element: dynamic
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Power requirements: usb power (5v dc)
- Bit depth: 16 bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 khz/48 kHz
- Controls: on/off switch;
- Headphone volume control
- Weight: 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Dimensions 183.6 mm (7.23") long,
- 51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
- Output connector: USB-type/XLR-type
- Headphone output power: 10 mw at 16 ohms
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm trs (stereo)
- System requirements: Macintosh: Mac os x; usb 1.0 or 2.0; 64 mb ram (minimum)
- Windows: XP/Vista/Windows 7; usb 1.0 or 2.0; 64 mb ram (minimum)
- Accessories furnished stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 6.6' (2 m) mini usb cable, 9.8' (3 m) xlrf-type to xlrm-type cable
- Audio-technica case style t7
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.