- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT4053a Small Diaphragm Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 275046
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast, the Audio Technica AT4053 hypercardioid condenser microphone consists of the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Meeets the stringent demands of modern digital recording systems.
Ideal for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast, the Audio Technica AT4053 hypercardioid condenser microphone consists of the AT4900a-48 body with the AT4053a-EL hypercardioid element. This versatile studio performer may be used with confidence in a wide variety of professional miking applications, even under the stringent demands of modern digital recording systems. Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. And its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments.
Requires phantom power.
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Exceptionally low self-noise, very high output and fast transient response
- The AT4053a consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900a-48 body and an AT4053a-EL head capsule (both available separately)
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter
- Turned-brass microphone housing with black chrome plating
- Accepts optional interchangeable capsules: The AT4049a-EL omnidirectional and the AT4051a-EL cardioid (sold separately)
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -33 dB (22 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 146 db SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 19 dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 127 db, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 75 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 4.2 oz. (120 g)
- Dimensions: 6.10" (155.0 mm) long, .83" 21.0 mm) maximum diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 foam windscreen; protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: S1