- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT4073A Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 275048
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AT4073a sets new standards in small size and light weight. With an overall length of just 9.13" and weight of just 4.0 oz, the mic adds virtually...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for critical long-distance pickup in broadcasting, film/TV production and theater sound reinforcement applications
The AT4073a sets new standards in small size and light weight. With an overall length of just 9.13" and weight of just 4.0 oz, the mic adds virtually no heft to the end of a fish pole or the top of a minicam. Through the use of an advanced, propriety Audio-Technica design, the interference tube of the AT4073a provides a narrow acceptance angle that would require a tube 50 percent longer using conventional technology. Audio-Technica has pioneered a unique interference tube design in the AT4071a and AT4073a shotgun mics that provides the same directivity as mics up to 50 percent longer.
Requires phantom power.
- Designed for critical long-distance pickup in broadcasting, film/TV production and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Exclusive acoustic design provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Switchable 150 Hz hi-pass filter
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 150 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -23 dB (7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 126 db SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 14 dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 112 db, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Switch: Flat roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 4.0 oz. (114 g)
- Dimensions: 9.13" (232 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8134 windscreen; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: SG2