Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Audio-Technica AT803 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Audio-Technica AT803 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone$149.00
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Low-profile and roll-off equipped.
- Designed for clip-on lavalier and musical instrument use
- Small size is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
AT803 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity:
- Phantom: ”45 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: ”46 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Phantom: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Phantom: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 92 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 72 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery type: 1.5 AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Weight (microphone): .09 oz. (2.5 g)
- Weight (power module): 4.9 oz. (139 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.81" (20.5 mm) long, 0.39" (10.0 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 3.13" (84 mm) H x 2.48" (63.0 mm) W x .87" (22.0 mm) D
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 6' (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories furnished: AT8417 clothing clip; AT8531 power module; AT8116 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: M1
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.