- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT8464-TH Dual Ear Mount for Microset Headworn Mics Beige
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 486129 000000000 486129000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The dual-ear Audio-Technica AT8464-TH microphone mount converts your single ear-worn Audio-Technica BP892 or AT892 MicroSet mics (sold separately) to...Click To Read More About This Product
Turns your MicroSet single-ear mic into a dual-ear worn unit.
The dual-ear Audio-Technica AT8464-TH microphone mount converts your single ear-worn Audio-Technica BP892 or AT892 MicroSet mics (sold separately) to dual-ear-worn headsets for maximum stability and comfort.
The Audio-Technica BP892 mic fits on either side of the dual-ear microphone mount, so you can wear your mic on either side of your mouth. The AT8464 mic mount's headband easily adjusts to fit both children and adults.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Compatible with all BP892 and AT892 MicroSet models
- Adjustable headband
- Allows mic to be on right or left side of mouth
- Beige colored
Order today to make your BP092 or AT892 microphone more versatile!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.