- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT892 Microset Omnidirectional Headworn Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 275068
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AT892 Microset Omnidirectional Headworn Condenser Microphone from Audio Technica makes a giant stride in the technology of inconspicuous sound. W...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The AT892 Microset Omnidirectional Headworn Condenser Microphone from Audio Technica makes a giant stride in the technology of inconspicuous sound. With a capsule diameter of just 2.5 mm, the MicroSet provides the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. This innovative omnidirectional condenser headworn mic offers an ergonomic under-ear design: its flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind either ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses.
Requires phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- The new quality/wearability standard for micro headset technology
- Capsule diameter of just 2.5 mm for the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design”flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Industry-standard sound quality”extremely intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship
- Rugged construction designed to meet the challenges of day-to-day use in production and theater settings
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: ”44 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 88 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight (microphone, boom, and earpiece): .08 oz. (2.4 g)
- Weight (power module): 3.0 oz. (85 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.32" (8.1 mm) long, 0.11" (2.7 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (boom:) 3.87" (98.4 mm) long, 0.042" (1.07 mm) boom diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 3.84" (97.6 mm) long, .74" (18.9 mm) diameter
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone) 0.06" (1.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking 4-pin connector
- Accessories furnished: AT8417 clothing clip; AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount; AT8444 guitar adapter; AT8538 remote power module; AT8116 windscreen; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: M1