- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-A700 Closed-Back Dynamic Headphone
- Write a Review
- Product 244515
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica ATH-A700 closed-back dynamic headphones deliver audiophile-quality acoustic performance. Proprietary large-aperture 53mm neodymium-mag...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hi-fi headphones with sleek and modern style.
Audio-Technica ATH-A700 closed-back dynamic headphones deliver audiophile-quality acoustic performance. Proprietary large-aperture 53mm neodymium-magnet drivers with CCAW voice coils reproduce full, rich, balanced sound. Equipped with an innovative self-adjusting wing support mechanism, the ATH-A700 headphones offer long hours of remarkably comfortable listening. A carrying pouch is included as well!
- Audiophile-quality headphones with metallic finish
- Closed-back Double Air Damping System for deep bass reproduction
- Propriety large-aperture 53mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience
- Carrying pouch included
- OFC (oxygen-free copper) cloth-wrapped cable
- Ear pads featuring A-T's ultra-comfortable total ear fitting design
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
Ready to upgrade from those nasty open-ear freebies you got with your MP3 player? Blow your ears away; order the ATH-A700s today!
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic, Double Air Damping System
- Driver Diameter: 53 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 5”35,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 500mW
- Sensitivity: 102dB/mW at 1kHz
- Impedance: 64 ohms
- Weight: 290 g
- Cable: 3.0 m cloth sheath (OFC)
- Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini stereo, gold-plated
- Accessories Included: Carrying pouch, detachable 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I am not a musician nor do I have the $ to be an audiophile but I love these headphones. I was looking to get a pair to enjoy my music in the evenings when the kids are asleep and don't want to blast them out with the stereo. I auditioned several brands in an electronic store on a trip to Tokyo and these were just amazing. In my opinion they are better sounding then comparable Bose, Sonys, and Sennheisers. I've owned these now for about a year and they still blow me away with their clarity, comfort, and sound isolation. I have a Denon 4802 receiver and JBL studio series II speakers. Without even a separate headphone amp; just using the Denon built-in; these embarass the speakers and any other headphones I've used away for serious, detailed listening.
The ath-a700 is a well made,great sounding set of headphones. It responds well to low input, alowing detailed, accurate, mellow sounds at low volume. This is especialy true of the bass end. I use them for listening to all types of music and as a monitor for playing guitar in the praise band at church. These are a huge improvement over the"thin; no bass sound" of in ear monitors. I love these headphones and recomend them.