- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-CKR100IS Sound Reality In-Ear High-Resolution Headphones with Mic & Control
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L50516 000000000 L50516000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring dual phase push-pull drivers, the ATH-CKR100iS in-ear headphones deliver high-resolution audio that’s true to the original sound. The uniqu...Click To Read More About This Product
Better sound, convenient mic control.
Featuring dual phase push-pull drivers, the ATH-CKR100iS in-ear headphones deliver high-resolution audio that’s true to the original sound. The unique push-pull system incorporates two facing 13 mm drivers that generate phase-aligned audio signals that are mixed to compensate for each driver’s inefficiencies, while providing an equal and tailored response without artificial coloration. By reducing intermodulation distortion, the push-pull drivers deliver extended frequency response for life-like sound. The headphones’ high-rigidity titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance, and their design positions the drivers for optimal performance, while ensuring a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation. The performance is further enhanced by high-precision stabilizers that ensure linear diaphragm movement for faithful high-resolution audio reproduction.
The headphones’ detachable 1.2 m (3. 9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors, is comprised of two separate star-quad cables (one dedicated to the left channel, the other to the right) to improve isolation from external noise and channel crosstalk. And the cable’s in-line controller and microphone lets you easily answer calls and control music and video playback. Four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips are included to provide a customized fit and improve sound isolation.
- Dual phase push-pull drivers (13 mm x 2, with pure iron yoke) provide extended frequency response by reducing intermodulation distortion
- Aluminum stabilizer ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction
- High-rigidity titanium housings eliminate unwanted resonance
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Separate star-quad cables for left and right channels improve isolation from external noise and channel crosstalk
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Includes silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L) and carrying case
Extended frequency response with all of the call management features you need.
- Type: In-ear
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 45 kHz
- SPL: 110 dB
- Driver size: 13 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Cable type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 3.9'
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/ 1/4"
- Weight: 14 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.