- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Studio Monitor Headphones With Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55201 000000000 L55201000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
What's better than a pair of Audio-Technica's best-selling studio headphones? How about a pair of ATH-M40x headphones with a free CC50 desktop headph...Click To Read More About This Product
Audio-Technica's top studio headphones with desktop stand.
What's better than a pair of Audio-Technica's best-selling studio headphones? How about a pair of ATH-M40x headphones with a free CC50 desktop headphone stand to keep them on. This is the perfect companion to keep your new headphones stored safely and always within reach.
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. The high-performance ATH-M40x professional headphones are tuned flat for accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
The CC59 Desktop Headphone Stand has a lightweight, yet sturdy design with a padded rest. Made completely in the USA, this convenient display keeps your headphones within easy reach when working in your studio. It also looks great for store or collection displays.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.