- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-PACK4 Professional Headphones Studio Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K37063 000001000 K37063000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-PACK4 gives you a set of four M-Series headphones at a reduced price. It includes one pair of ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones, which...Click To Read More About This Product
Four sets of headphones for a great price.
The ATH-PACK4 gives you a set of four M-Series headphones at a reduced price. It includes one pair of ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones, which are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. The PACK4 also includes three pairs of ATH-M20x monitor headphones. Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance, the M20x headphones are designed with a single-sided cable and, like the M40x, feature robust construction and circumaural earcups for excellent sound isolation and comfort.
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed, and the pro-grade materials, design and manufacturing quality make them both durable andcomfortable.
- One top quality set for the engineer
- Three good quality sets for the musicians
- Durable and comfortable
- Excellent package price
One top line set and three that are more than decent for tracking. Excellent deal, order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.