- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5X Professional Over-Ear DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- #L18664 000002000 L18664000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An update to the successful PRO5 lineup of professional DJ headphones, the Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5X boasts lightweight, yet sturdy construction and c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnets.
An update to the successful PRO5 lineup of professional DJ headphones, the Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5X boasts lightweight, yet sturdy construction and comes with two interchangeable, locking cables. The PRO5X headphones are equipped with newly developed 40 mm drivers capable of handling 1,500mW of input power, giving you extremely accurate sound reproduction that remains distortion-free even at high volume. And the soft, durable ear pads fit comfortably over the ears to provide excellent sound isolation.
One of the greatest challenges for professional DJs is monitoring the mix in very loud clubs, DJ booths or festival stages. In order to get produce quality sound for such large crowds, bigger, more powerful sound systems are required. That usually means line array systems with massive subwoofers that are tasked with pumping out enough bass to penetrate the entire audience. The problem is that the DJ's headphones must overcome the house sound—the song that is playing out to the crowd—in order to let him or her cue up the next track and beat match it to the outgoing track. That's where the Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5X's sound-isolating ear cups come into play, allowing the DJ to block out the house system enough to be able to hear what the headphones are reproducing.
When it comes to sound reproduction, a DJ needs headphones that deliver powerful, clean audio without distortion. The ATH-PRO5X cans let you hear every nuance of the music, from the deep kick drum to the faint high-hat snare, so you don't miss a beat when you're deep in the mix.
- Over-ear professional headphones designed for DJing
- Rugged construction stands up to demanding use
- Large 40 mm drivers with high output
- Tight, rich bass reproduction, clean vocals and crisp highs
- Interchangeable locking cables in two different lengths
Rich sound doesn't have cost a fortune—order today.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: DJ
- Secondary application: Studio monitoring, general use
- Frequency response: 5Hz–35kHz
- SPL: 100dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Cable type: Straight and coiled
- Cable Length: 3.9' and 9.8'
- Connector: 1/8" with 1/4" adapter
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.