- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATM25 50th Anniversary Dynamic Instrument Mic
- Write a Review
- Product H79859
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To celebrate Audio-Technica' 50th Anniversary, A-T has brought back its classic ATM25, offering it exclusively as a limited edition ATM25/LE Annivers...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Special anniversary edition instrument mic from one of the world's leading manufacturers.
To celebrate Audio-Technica' 50th Anniversary, A-T has brought back its classic ATM25, offering it exclusively as a limited edition ATM25/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each limited edition ATM25/LE.
A natural with high SPLs, the ATM25/LE hypercardioid dynamic is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments. Its rich, warm low-frequency response gives the microphone excellent presence. The microphone is equipped with a rare earth magnet and a tight hypercardioid polar pattern. It includes an integral stand clamp to provide secure mounting.
- Exclusive 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic
- Ideal for kick drum, toms, and other highly dynamic instruments
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Multi-level grille and rugged construction
- Offers very full sound on close-up vocals and dialogue
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Order today and distinguish your stage appearance and your sound.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 30-15,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 390 g (10.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 117.5 mm (4.63") long,
- 41.0 mm (1.89") head diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type