- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATR1300X Unidirectional Dynamic Vocal/Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73738 000000000 L73738000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Engineered for durability, reliability, and excellent speech intelligibility, Audio-Technica's ATR1300x unidirectional dynamic microphone offers prof...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional-level sound for live performances, with limited feedback and rugged construction.
Engineered for durability, reliability, and excellent speech intelligibility, Audio-Technica's ATR1300x unidirectional dynamic microphone offers professional sound quality for the live performer. The mic’s directional polar pattern keeps the pickup focused on the sound source, which helps prevent feedback. It features rugged metal construction, an on/off switch, and a detachable 5 m (16.5') cable (XLR to 1/4" plug) designed to work with live/studio mixers and sound systems. A great choice for competitive karaoke singers and other aspiring vocalists, the ATR1300x comes with an adjustable microphone stand clamp.
- Professional sound quality for vocals and instruments
- Ideal for use with karaoke machines, live/studio mixers and sound systems
- Unidirectional polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Detachable 5 m (16.5') cable (XLR to 1/4" plug)
- Rugged metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Conveniently located on/off switch
- Includes adjustable stand clamp
Order today to take your sound to a professional level.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70 – 12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52 dB
- Impedance: 500 ohms
- Weight: 329 g (11.6 oz) without cable
- Cable: Detachable, replaceable 5 m (16.5') cable (XLR to 1/4")
- Accessories: Adjustable stand clamp
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.