- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATW-202 Freeway Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product 270077
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATW-R200 receiver design features an innovative docking power supply configuration. An AC power adapter housed in a compartment in the receiver u...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Proven performance in a variety of settings.
The ATW-R200 receiver design features an innovative docking power supply configuration. An AC power adapter housed in a compartment in the receiver uses an IEC-standard detachable power cord set. Furthering its flexibility, the power adapter may be easily removed from the receiver case, permitting its use as a conventional in-line AC adapter. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. Includes ATW-R200 receiver and ATW-T202 handheld microphone/transmitter
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Advanced dipole antenna system
- Available in 3 traveling frequencies
- Removable docking power supply inserts into back of receiver
- Adjustable squelch control
- ATW-T202 handheld microphone/transmitter features a rugged dynamic unidirectional element
- OPERATING FREQUENCY: VHF high band, 169 MHz to 172 MHz
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS: Fixed channel
- FREQUENCY STABILITY: ±0.005%
- MODULATION MODE: FM
- MAXIMUM DEVIATION: ±15 kHz
- OPERATING RANGE: 200' minimum
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 40 F (4 C) to 110 F (43 C)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- RECEIVING SYSTEM: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- IMAGE REJECTION: 50 dB minimum
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 15 kHz
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: <=1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
SENSITIVITY: 20 dBV for 60 dB S/N (IEC-weighted)
- AUDIO OUTPUT: 350 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100 k ohm load)
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- POWER SUPPLY: 120V AC 60 Hz, 6 VA; or 12V DC, 200 mA, center positive, with external DC supply
- DIMENSIONS: 8.27" (210.0 mm) W x 1.72" (43.5 mm) H x 4.73" (120.0 mm) D
- NET WEIGHT: 18.9 oz (536 g); without AC adapter, 11.9 oz (336 g)
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: AD1202A 120V docking AC adapter; 120V AC IEC cordset
- RF POWER OUTPUT: 10 mW High position, 2 mW Low position, typical
- SPURIOUS EMISSIONS: Under federal regulations
- DYNAMIC RANGE: >=90 dB, A-weighted
- MICROPHONE ELEMENT: Dynamic unidirectional
- BATTERY: 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline, not included
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 30 mA typical
- BATTERY LIFE: Approximately 15 hours in High position; Approximately 20 hours in Low position (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- DIMENSIONS: 9.50" (241.3 mm) long, 2.10" (53.3 mm) diameter
- NET WEIGHT: 12.7 oz (360 g)
- ACCESSORY INCLUDED: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
I own two of these mics and they can't be beat... We use them in two different churches several times a week and they are flawless in performance. There's really no reason to pay huge amounts of money for popular named mics when this cheap mic can take care of your needs!
I wanted to go wireless with not much money. This very cheap mike has given me great sound quality, and is manufactured with quality. The sound quality of this mic is absolutely amazing for the money, you can't go wrong. A friend of mine purchased a top end Shure has regretted it, and is back to using a this "low end" Audio Technica.
I have this until for 3 years, I also talked a bar owner in town to get one just like it for "open comedy" night here in town as well. I bought a dual Gemini wireless about 3 years ago..had it for ONE gig and bought this unit. The Gemini unit basically sucked, one mic would work fine the other half the time, NOT what I needed on my first gig. Bought this unit and was blown away by it. I like the fact that the amp is inside the unit very nice indeed. I will never buy a dual wireless system again.
For the price, this system is absolutely unbeatable. I am a traveling worship leader, and have used this microphone all over the state for the last 3 years. I have never had a problem with it, never any interference. My steady gig right now is at a church in the Columbus, Ohio metro. The receiver sits in an elevated sound booth full of other wireless gear about 100 feet from the stage. No problem. Worth every penny and then some.
I have been using this mic system now for well over a year, after using one that was on an in house audio setup. Its great! Sound is unbeatable! Every once in a while I do have to tinker around with the settings because of interferance, but really thats not too often, for all the different locations I play. I do wish this unit had a knob for squelch. It does have a squelch control, but it requiers the mini screwdriver to set it. Sometimes it is nice to have an easy exterior control... My ONLY other complaint is the switch on the mic easily falls off. The inhouse setup I spoke of, its mic's switch has fallen out and gone, and the unit I own has also gone loose. Overall really, you can not go wrong with this unit!