Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Audio-Technica ATW-2110 2000 Series UniPak Wireless System 656-678MHZtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Clear sound and rock-solid performance.
- Automatic frequency scanning
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections
- Tone Lock tone squelch system
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks
- Includes rackmount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
ATW-2110 2000 Series UniPak Wireless System 656-678MHZ Specifications:
- OVERALL SYSTEM
- Operating Frequency: 656.125 to 678.500 MHz
- Number of Channels: 10 total
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: +/-5 kHz
- Operating Range: 300' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 F (5 C) to 113 F (45 C)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 15 kHz
- Receiving System: Dual independent RF sections, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB nominal, 50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: >100 dB at 40 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 40 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
Sensitivity: 20 dBV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate Frequency: 65.75 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 25 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Balanced: 12.5 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone jack
- Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz, or 12-18V DC, 350 mA, with external supply
- Dimensions: 8.27" (210.0 mm) W x 1.73" (44.0 mm) H
- x 6.39" (162.2 mm) D
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.0 kgs)
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas, rackmount adapters, AC adapter
- BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER
- RF Power Output: 12 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: 150 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 9 hours (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions: 2.60" (66.0 mm) W x 3.63" (92.3 mm) H x 0.89" (22.5 mm) D
- Net Weight: 2.82 oz (80 g)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.