- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATW-222 Freeway Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product 270444
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica ATW-222 Freeway Hand-Held Wireless System provides flawless performance for artists and presenters in a variety of settings. The h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
You are now free to move about the stage.
The Audio-Technica ATW-222 Freeway Hand-Held Wireless System provides flawless performance for artists and presenters in a variety of settings. The heart of this rugged True Diversity VHF system is the ATW-R220 receiver. It houses two independent receiver sections in a single unit. True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two sections, reducing dropouts and interference while increasing system reliability. Other professional features include balanced and unbalanced outputs, ground lift, adjustable squelch, and two detachable antennas.
The ATW-T202 handheld microphone/transmitter features a unidirectional dynamic element for feedback rejection and dependable performance as well as a battery-status indicator and adjustable gain control.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- True Diversity operation for maximum system reliability
- Rugged metal receiver housing ensures durable performance on the road
- Receiver includes 2 detachable telescoping antennas
- Available in 3 traveling VHF frequencies that can be used simultaneously anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear High-low battery-save transmitter switch for cost-saving operation
- Ground-lift switch
- Adjustable squelch to control interference from stray RF
- Hand-held microphone/transmitter features a rugged dynamic unidirectional element for maximum feedback rejection
- Up to 20 hours of 9V battery life (battery not included)
- AC adapter included
Order the ATW-222 today and experience the freedom of high-quality, reliable wireless.
- Operating Frequency: VHF high-band, 169 to172 MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- OVERALL SYSTEM
- Maximum Deviation: ±15 kHz
- Operating Range: 300'
- Frequency Response: 80Hz to 13kHz
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 80dB at 10kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 15kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1% (10kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Dimensions: 8-1/4"W x 2"H x 8-3/4"D