- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATW-3192A Wireless System
- Product 273013
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica ATW-3192A Wireless System includes: ATW-R3100 Receiver, ATW-T310 UniPak Transmitter, Black BP892cW Omnidirectional Condenser Head...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-end pro performance at a breakthrough price.
The Audio-Technica ATW-3192A Wireless System includes:
ATW-R3100 Receiver, ATW-T310 UniPak Transmitter, Black BP892cW Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, element covers, windscreens and clothing clip.
With automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel, 200 selectable UHF channels, true diversity protection from RF hits and dropouts, soft-touch controls, easy setup and great sound, the 3000 Series wireless delivers truly professional performance.
The versatile UniPak body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching.
The 3000 Series is available with either a cardioid dynamic or cardioid condenser handheld transmitter featuring robust metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341 handheld transmitter includes the stage-proven Artist Elite AE4100 cardioid dynamic element, while the ATW-T371 handheld transmitter features the Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels per band selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- Available in two frequency bands: 541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30); 655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space
- ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
- Operating Frequencies: UHF Band D: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz
- Number Of Channels: 200 total per band
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: +/-10kHz
- Operating Range: 300' typical
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 15kHz
- Receiving System: Dual independent receivers, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110dB at 35kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 75kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10kHz deviation at 1kHz)
Sensitivity: 24 dBuV (S/N 60dB at 5kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate Frequency: 243.950 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 50 mV (at 1kHz, +/-5kHz deviation, 10k ohm load); Balanced: 32 mV (at 1kHz, +/-5kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz, or 12-18V DC, 500 mA, center positive, with external supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.27" x 1.93" x 7.20"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Accessories Included: AC adapter; two flexible UHF antennas; rack-mountadapters
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >=110 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Antenna Tip Color: Blue
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 200 mA; Low: 150 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approx. 6 hours (high); 8 hours (low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.60" x 3.43" x 0.94"
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz