- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica Audio-Technica ATW-3211 3000 Series Frequency-agile True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L21477 000002000 L21477000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give you the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum. 30...Click To Read More About This Product
Get reliable wireless freedom.
The Audio-Technica fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give you the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum. 3000 Series systems have an operating range of 300' (100 m) and are available in two frequency bands – DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz) – that provide a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range, which is more than twice that offered by the previous 3000 Series models. Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets you set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility; DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz)
- Multifunction button on transmitter switches to a backup frequency should interference be encountered
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display switches between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitters and receivers include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Body-pack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
- Charging terminals on transmitters work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
Call or click to order today.
- Receiving System: True Diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dBA S/N ratio (50 ohms termination)
- Antenna Power: 12 V DC, 160 mA (combined)
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: +14 dBV
- 6.3 mm (1/4"), unbalanced: +8 dBV
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50 ohms
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 210.0 mm x 191.0 mm x 43.4 mm (W x D x H)
- 8.27" x 7.52" x 1.71" (W x D x H)
- Net Weight: 1100 g (38.8 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount Adapters:
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 ohms
- Spurious Emissions: Following Federal and National Regulations
- Input Connections: cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V
- High-pass (low-freq. roll-off): 125Hz, 12dB/octave
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 8.0 hours (alkaline), Low: 9.0 hours (alkaline)
- High: 9.0 hours (Ni-MH 1900mAh), Low: 9.5 hours (Ni-MH 1900mAh)
- Depending on battery type, usage, and environmental conditions.
- Dimensions: 64 mm x 82 mm x 23 mm (W x D x H)
- 2.52" x 3.22" x 0.91" (W x D x H)
- Net Weight: 102 g (3.6 oz), without batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.