- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica BP894cT4 MicroSet Headworn Microphone
- Write a Review
- J07228 000001000 J07228000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by A-T's popular BP892 MicroSet, the BP894 features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for use on either ear and perfect po...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Subminiature cardioid condenser headworn microphone.
Inspired by A-T's popular BP892 MicroSet, the BP894 features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for use on either ear and perfect polar pattern placement. The MicroSet BP894 takes headworn microphones to the next level, by allowing the cardioid capsule to be aimed directly at the sound source (i.e. the microphone faces the mouth, rather than facing forward like other options on the market). The uniform pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of outside noise, with exceptional gain-before-feedback when used with live sound systems and stage monitors.
Featuring an inconspicuous and ergonomic design, the BP894 MicroSet (available in black and theater beige) rests comfortably behind the ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. Its contoured earpiece stays in place even on the most animated performer/presenter and does not interfere with the user's eyeglasses. The BP894 comes with the AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount which can be attached to provide maximum stability. The microphone provides superior intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for the most demanding church/house of worship user, lecturer, broadcaster or theater performer. With its high-SPL capability (135 dB), it is particularly ideal for high-volume motivational speakers/lecturers, pastors and stage actors. Frequency response is 20Hz to 20kHz.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Headworn microphone with TA4F Connector
- Rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator
- Superior intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Ideal for house of worship, lecturer, broadcaster or theater performer
- Inconspicuous, lightweight with capsule diameter of just 2.8mm
- Ergonomic under-ear design”ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount
- High-pass filter provides steep low-frequency attenuation
Detailed sound reproduction without being seen. Order enough for the entire cast!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.