- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica M2RM Bodypack Receiver for M2M
- Write a Review
- 585775 000000000 585775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to work with the M2M wireless in-ear monitor system, the M2RM is a rugged bodypack receiver that works in the 614MHz to 647MHz frequency ran...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rugged bodypack receiver with volume and mix control, offering 100 selectable frequencies.
Designed to work with the M2M wireless in-ear monitor system, the M2RM is a rugged bodypack receiver that works in the 614MHz to 647MHz frequency range. It has LED indicators that provide easy-to-read level monitoring as well as a battery indicator. For your convenience, the wireless receiver allows you Personal Mix Control for controlling the volume and mix of two independent signals.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Lightweight bodypack wireless receiver
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring and battery indicator
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Ruggedly built
- Flexible antenna
Looking for more wireless freedom? Order this special bodypack receiver today!
- Frequency response: 614MHz to 647MHz
- Number of Frequencies: 100
- Receiving system: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF sensitivity: 20dBuV (at 60dB S/N ratio, 50? termination)
- Headphone output connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphone output power: 65 mW (at 32?)
- Antenna input: SMA-type, 50?
- Aux input connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 70mm x 25mm x 110mm, 2.76" x 98" x 4.33"
- Net weight: 110g (3.9oz.), without batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.