- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica M4000S 6-Pack Mic and Stand Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 483257 000000000 483257000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M4000S 6-Pack Mic and Stand Kit comes with (6) Audio-Technica M4000S microphones with clips, (6) 20' microphone cables, and (6) tripod microphone...Click To Read More About This Product
Outfit the entire band and save.
The M4000S 6-Pack Mic and Stand Kit comes with (6) Audio-Technica M4000S microphones with clips, (6) 20' microphone cables, and (6) tripod microphone stands.
The Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic microphone has professional features and is now available in this 6-pack at a ridiculously affordable price. The microphone's frequency response is tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the unidirectional polar pattern.
Professional features include a a handy on/off switch, balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design will provide years of trouble free use.
This tripod boom microphone stand safely and securely maintains the position you set for your microphone to capture the perfect sound. Stand features die-cast metal clutches and non-skid legs that keep the stand where you set it. Boom adjusts from 1" - 23". Height adjusts from 40" - 67".
The 20' mic cables have Neutrik male XLR to female XLR connectors. They are flexible, durable, and have a black finish.
- M400S Microphone:
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pickup
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
Order today and save.
- M400S Microphone:
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.