- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica M4000S Dynamic Handheld Mic with M10 Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product 486215
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes one Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone and one pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M10 headphones.Audio-Technica M4000S mic:The ha...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A killer deal on A-T's MS4000 handheld mic and ATH-M10 'phones.
This package includes one Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone and one pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M10 headphones.
Audio-Technica M4000S mic:
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
Audio-Technica ATH-M10 headphones:
Audio-Technica ATH-M10 Professional Monitor Headphones deliver exceptional clarity and natural frequency response that make them ideal for professional mixing and monitoring. The ATH-M10 headphones' comfortable lightweight design and closed-back around-the-ear cups provide acoustic isolation and long-wearing comfort.
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
- Closed-back circumaural cushioned earcup design provides maximum isolation
- Clear, accurate response for mixing and monitoring
- 40mm drivers for a natural, balanced frequency response
- Dual-sided straight cable terminates to mini-plug with snap-on 1/4" adapter
- Adjustable headband for long-wearing comfort
- Snap-on 6.3mm (1/4") adapter included
Settle your singing and monitoring needs in one very affordable package. Order today!
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
- Type: closed-back dynamic
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- Frequency response: 30-20,000Hz
- Maximum input Power: 500 mW at 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Impedance: 40 ohm
- Weight: 210g (7.4oz.), without cable
- Cable: 3.0m (10')
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug