- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica MicroSet Omndirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone With TA5F Connector
- Write a Review
- Product 270349
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a capsule diameter of just 2.5mm, the new Audio-Technica MicroSet Microphone provides the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. This ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A giant stride in the technology of inconspicuous sound.
With a capsule diameter of just 2.5mm, the new Audio-Technica MicroSet Microphone provides the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. This innovative omnidirectional condenser headworn mic offers an ergonomic under-ear design: its flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind either ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses.
Requires phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- High quality/wearability standard for micro headset technology
- Capsule diameter of just 2-1/2mm for the ultimate in low profile, high performance audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Cocoa colored mic and cable
- Ergonomic under-ear design”flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Industry standard sound quality”extremely intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers, and houses of worship
- Rugged construction designed to meet the challenges of day-to-day use in production and theater settings
- 55" (1-2/5m) cable terminated with TA5F connector for ATW-U101 and Lectrosonics wireless systems
- ELEMENT: Condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Omnidirectional
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: ”44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 122 dB SPL,
- 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 60 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: Voltage Range: 2.5-11V Current Consumption: 0.1 mA typical @ 5V
- WEIGHT: Microphone, boom & earpiece: 0.08 oz (2.4 g)
- DIMENSIONS: Microphone: 0.32" (8.1mm) long, 0.11" (2.7 mm) diameter Boom: 3.87" (98.4 mm) long, 0.042" (1.07mm) boom diameter
- Cable: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with TA5F connector for ATW-U101 and Lectrosonics wireless systems
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Two windscreens; two element covers; clothing clip; moisture guard; carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M31